Instant Pot makes life easier
Instant Pot is much more than a pressure cooker. It’s also a slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté, yogurt maker and warmer. Less than two weeks after my purchase, I’m 100% hooked. Instant Pot is now my #1 favorite kitchen appliance!
- Saves money: Instant Pot is so easy to use that you won’t need to buy canned or prepared ingredients. You can cooke a bag of beans in 20 minutes.
- Eggs: Oh boy! Done to perfection in 8 minutes.
- Saves time: Not only is this appliance easy, it’s also fast. Chicken breasts are cooked to perfection in 12 minutes!
- Saves energy: Instant Pot is one of the greenest kitchen appliances, according to its website. It saves up to 70% electricity compared to other appliances, like the oven or stove top.
- Saves space: The 5 or 6-quart pressure cooker can easily fit on the counter of even the smallest kitchen.
- Saves dishes: Many Instant Pot recipes utilize several of the features, but you only get one pot dirty. And when you’re finished cooking, the inner pot goes right into the dishwasher.